Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time management


            Time is the only resource that is shared equally among all people the people in world. No person get leap days neither short days. It’s all about how we make use of time. Here is an exercise which we did in the class room. The exercise is to select five words that we feel best apply to time.


Spent
White
Friendly
Opportunity
Lively
Unclaimed
Exhausting
Hollow
Ready
Busy
Handy
Effective
Mountainous
Relentless
Tense
Valley-like
Available
Empty
Energetic
Restless
Bumpy
Jammed
Blank
Exciting

 
            According to the interpretation, all five words are in same the category which represents a person who takes charge of time, a person who reshapes it to fit your goals and lifestyle. Very much like me. Most of the time, I try to finish my tasks within the schedule. But there are occasions on which I was late. Sometimes it’s beyond my control. At such occasions, I rearrange to rest of the day with the time left.

"It’s not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln


~ Luke on Studz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment